| Revival CrossRoads Ministries obtains all
funds for operation from donations. It is a California Non-Profit Religious
Corporation. 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible.
These funds are used for
- Advertising the Web Site
- Revival Resources: books, cassettes/CD's and videos purchased from a number of
ministries currently experiencing revival. In addition, the shipping costs to RCM.
- Ministry: P.O. Box rental
- Printing Supplies: paper, envelopes, labels, business card stock and ink jet
- Internet Costs: DSL, Domain Hosting
- Outgoing Shipping: Boxes, Envelopes, Tape, Stamps, Postage
(Air Mail, Economy and Media Mail
- Legal Costs
- Travel: To Revival Crusade meetings
- Computer: Occasional upgrades
By sending a monthly donation: $10 , $20 or as you are
You will receive an appreciation item every three months.
Please email RCM with your name and address information, how much
you will be giving and the date you want to begin .
We are also happy and blessed to receive any other non-partner
donations as well!
Send your contributions to this ministry using check or money
order made out to Revival CrossRoads Ministries
P. O. Box 1916
Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-1916
All donations to help spread the revival are greatly appreciated
and you will be blessed. (Philippians 4:17)
A donation receipt for tax purposes will be mailed to you at the end of the year!.
John Allen, President
I need the Help of those
touched by the Revival!